Today we have author Ella Quinn visiting. Welcome!
What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* Bestselling author Ella Quinn’s studies and other jobs have always been on the serious side. Reading historical romances, especially Regencies, were her escape. Eventually her love of historical novels led her to start writing them. She has just finished her first series, The Marriage Game, and her new series, The Worthingtons, began in April 2016.
* She is married to her wonderful husband of over thirty years. They have a son and two beautiful granddaughters, and a dog. After living in the South Pacific, Central America, North Africa, England and Europe, she and her husband decided to make their dreams come true and are now living on a sailboat cruising the Caribbean and North America. Europe is next!
A look into…
~ Blurb ~
Can a beautiful Worthington widow find love again? Depends on who’s asking . . .
* Before he died, Patience was the Earl of Worthington’s second wife. So why shouldn’t Patience be allowed a second chance at marriage, too? Of course, finding a new husband was not something the mother of four had ever planned on. But a surprise encounter with her first love has suddenly made the impossible seem possible all over again . . .
* It seems like a lifetime ago that Richard, Viscount Wolverton, was halfway around the world, looking for adventure . . . while Patience, at her coming-out, was left with no choice but to take old Worthington’s hand. Richard never forgot the woman whose heart he yearned for—and now that he’s back, he’s not going to let her slip away again . . .
~ Excerpt ~
* The day after Richard had been told Pae was ill, he was in the reading room at Brook’s having coffee and waiting until he could try to see her again. All he’d been able to think about was her boast that she never took a chill, and now she was sick.
* If she was not better today, he would send for some fruit from his succession houses. They would be much better quality than what one could procure in London.
* Another gentleman entered the room, drawing a chair up next to his.
* “What is my stepmother to you?”
* He glanced at Lord Worthington’s stern face and carefully folded the paper, placing it on the low table next to him. “Why do you wish to know?”
* “Because she has been asking for you. She’s running a fever.”
* Richard stared at the younger man for what seemed like eons before he finally understood. “I’ll come straightaway.”
* As he started to rise Worthington’s hand clamped down on Richard’s arm. “I’ll ask you again, what is she to you?”
* He looked straight into the other man’s eyes. “The only woman I have ever loved.”
* Worthington gave a terse nod. “I was afraid it was something like that.” He released Richard’s arm. “My carriage is outside.”
Buy The Second Time Around here…
Thank you for joining us here today, Ella Quinn! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your story.
ANNOUNCEMENT! Ella Quinn will be awarding a $10 Amazon or B/N GC to a randomly drawn winner via rafflecopter during the tour! So be sure to leave a comment AND use this RAFFLECOPTER LINK to enter the drawing. Also, visit the other tour stops for a greater chance of winning!