Today we have authors Reana Malori & Michel Prince visiting. Welcome!
What would you like to tell readers about yourselves?
* Reana’s stories focus on multicultural / interracial romance. A firm believer that LOVE in all its forms should be celebrated, her goal is to weave a story that pulls the reader into her world and share in her universe, even if only for a short time. She currently lives in Virginia with her husband, and has two very handsome sons. You can most often find her enjoying a good book, as she is first and foremost a reader. And she loves a good romance. You can find her on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest or you can send her an email at email@example.com.
* Michel Prince is an author who graduated with a bachelor degree in History and Political Science. Michel writes new adult and adult paranormal romance as well as contemporary romance.
A look into Unwrapping a Marriage…
~ Blurb ~
**A collaboration from two of your favorite Multicultural / Interracial Authors. Just in time for the holiday season.**
* What do you do when the love that once set you free, feels like it’s holding you prisoner?
* Sterling and Elizabeth Jackson have built a life most would envy. A beautiful home, two wonderful children and a very comfortable lifestyle. Yet something is tearing them apart. With divorce looming, they are trying to make it through the holiday season for their family.
* With clashing schedules, demands from employers and two busy kids, the former lovers have managed to stay out of each other’s orbit, at least for a while. But Fate, or maybe their well-meaning family, has set them up on a collision course.
* Past memories bubble up to the surface and there’s nothing to stem the flow. What once was amazing has turned hurtful and full of pain. But is that the real story? Is it too late for a couple who once lived and breathed for each other to find their way back?
* There’s a thin line between love and hate. Will Sterling and Elizabeth be able to mend a love that seems broken and lost, or will the final pull on the holiday ribbon unwrap their last chance to save their marriage.
~ Excerpt ~
For an excerpt, visit one of the buy links below.
Thank you for joining us here today, Reana Malori & Michel Prince! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your story.